Recruiting new employees is a comprehensive process. It takes time and substantial internal resources. At Medarbejderne, we have years of experience in finding the right employees, both with the right skill-sets and who fit into your business. We take charge of recruiting your next employee to let you stay focused on your business’s day-to-day operations.
A tried and tested process results in the right match in the first attempt
At Medarbejderne, we have a tried and tested recruitment process that makes sure you avoid unnecessary costs of hiring the wrong person. We handle the entire process, from the initial meeting to the presentation and hiring of a candidate.
We are thorough in our work and we use Master MPA, etc., to identify the candidate’s strengths and areas requiring development.
Analysis tools and our extensive recruitment experience ensure the right match at the first attempt.
The following is an example of a complete recruitment process for an administrative position:
- Interview with the customer to identify the challenge
- Interview with relevant persons in the business, if necessary
- Prepare and approve job postings
- Receive and review applications
- Send an acknowledgement of receipt on the same day to applicants
- Respond to questions received by phone and in writing about the position
- Select the most relevant candidates and carry out initial interviews
- If necessary, a second round of introductory personal interviews
- Present selected candidates to the customer
- Carry out a personal profile analysis
- Obtain references and view criminal records and driving licences
- Final decision
- Send rejection to other applicants, orally and in writing